My books read last month:
- Blue Skies by Robyn Carr
- The Salt God’s Daughter by Ilie Ruby
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (edited this post to add this,not reflected in the totals below)
- The Lighthouse Road by Peter Geye
- Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost
- Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake by Anna Quindlen
- How to Be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway
- High Noon by Nora Roberts
- Royal Flush (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries #3) by Rhys Bowen
- The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
- Cast in Shadow (Chronicles of Elantra #1) by Michelle Sagara West
- The Ugly Duchess (Fairy Tales #4) by Eloisa James
- Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) by Brenda Jackson
Wow, this was an audiobook heavy month!
The best book I read this month was The Salt God’s Daughter. How to Be an American Housewife and Lighthouse Road were both also very good. The Gathering and Royal Flush were both highly enjoyable. I confirmed that I simply do not love Booker Prize winning books with The Sense of an Ending..
My total for books read for the year stands at 114 books: 31 print books, 20 Nook books and 63 Audio books. I’m close to on track for making 150 books this year. (I updated these numbers to reflect that I missed listing A Summer in Sonoma by Robyn Carr when I read it in August).
How was your September? What are you looking forward to reading in October?