My reading was down significantly this month, and only partially due to the arrival of warm weather and no school for my daughter. My total book count is down compared to the earlier months this year, and even that is heavily frontloaded in the month.
- A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet #2) by Julia Quinn
- Grace Among Thieves (Manor House Mystery #3) by Julie Hyzy
- Spy Mom (Sally Sin #2) by Beth McMullen
- Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe
- The House of Silk: A Sherlock Holmes Novel by Anthony Horowitz
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- The Gods of Gotham (Timothy Wilde #1) by Lyndsay Faye
- Very Valentine (Valentine #1) by Adriana Trigiani
My top reads for the month were the ones I was most looking forward to– they didn’t disappoint. Spy Mom, followed by Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, and Very Valentine.
This month’s reads bring my yearly totals to 76 books read: 22 paper, 38 audio and (still) 16 Nook books. I’m on track to make 150 books read this year, but only if my pace picks back up from this month. I’ve been spending time watching kittens on-line and chatting with new kitten cam friends. I’ve also been struggling with reading one PDF format ARC on my Nook. I’m loving the book, but the logistical issues are really slowing me down.
I’m still holding at one review a week, and I’ll plan to keep up that pace.
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!