- Wallflower in Bloom by Claire Cook (review scheduled June 5)
- Guilt by Degrees (Rachel Knight #2) by Marcia Clark
- The Lola Quartet by Emily St. John Mandel
- How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue
- Night Swim by Jessica Keener
- Garment of Shadows (Mary Russell #12) by Laurie R. King
- Millie’s Fling by Jill Mansell
- Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
- A Gentleman Says “I Do” (The Rogues’ Dynasty #5) by Amelia Grey
- Bell, Book, and Scandal (Jane Jeffry #14) by Jill Churchill
- Cotillion by Georgette Heyer
- Reliquary (Pendergast #2) by Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child
- The Magician’s Guild (Black Magician Trilogy #1) by Trudi Canavan
- Grave Peril (The Dresden Files #3) by Jim Butcher
That brings me to 14 books for the month, and 67 books read this year: 18 paper books, 16 Nook books, and 33 audio books. The outstanding books were Wallflower in Bloom, The Lola Quartet, How to Eat a Cupcake and Insurgent.
I have some books that I’m really looking forward to reading in June. These include Spy Mom by Beth McMullen, the followup book to my favorite read of last year, Original Sin; and Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (aka The Bloggess), which I’m reading for book club. For my other book club, I need to finish reading the Steve Jobs biography for this month’s discussion and then pick up The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Caroline Mackler for July.
How was your May reading? Do you have any summer reading you are particularly looking forward to?