I’m still in a blogging slump, but at least I’m reading! Or at least, listening to audio books. February was no where near as fabulous as January, as far as books go, but I did watch some fantastic movies!
I’m hoping for a better March!
Meanwhile here’s what I read:
- Eyes Like Leaves by Charles de Lint
- Great Escapes of World War II by George Sullivan
- The Garden Intrigue (Pink Carnation #8) by Lauren Willig
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings
- First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson #1) by Darynda Jones
- 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove #1) by Debbie Macomber
- A Jane Austen Education: How Six Novels Taught Me About Love, Friendship, and the Things That Really Matter by William Deresiewicz
- Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
- The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson
Nothing I read this month is likely to make my top books of the year, My top reads were The Garden Intrigue, The Descendants, and First Grave on the Right.
Total books read for the year is now 22: 7 print books, 3 Nook Books, and 12 Audio Books.
How is your reading going?