I had a hard time with my review writing this month, and I’m not happy with several of them. I also have several pending that I’ve tried to write, but have not yet succeeded. Hopefully I’ll get to those this week.
- Formula for Murder (Maternal Instincts Mystery #3) by Diana Orgain (review coming)
- The Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer (review coming Tuesday)
- Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark (review to come)
- Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
- Stiltsville: A Novel by Susanna Daniel
- The Orchid Affair (Pink Carnation #7) by Lauren Willig
- The Mistress Of Nothing by Kate Pullinger
- Beaglemania (Pet Rescue Mystery #1) by Linda O. Johnston
- Horns by Joe Hill
- All That’s True by Jackie Lee Miles
- Feed by M.T. Anderson (review coming)
- True Grit by Charles Portis
- Doctor Who: The Taking Of Chelsea 426 by David Llewellyn
- The Lady Most Likely…: A Novel in Three Parts by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, Connie Brockway
- Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet #3) by Nora Roberts
- Dying for Mercy by Mary Jane Clark
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- My Fair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #1) by Janette Rallison
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- Science Fair Season: Twelve Kids, a Robot Named Scorch . . . and What It Takes to Win by Judy Dutton (review coming)
This brings my yearly total to 44 Books read: 20 paper books, 3 Nook books, 20 Audio books, and 1 all of the above.
My favorite books of the month were Science Fair Season and Where She Went.
I’ve got a lot of books I plan to read in April, and these first two days of Strep Throat have been putting a damper on those plans. For my book clubs, I have The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist and The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobson. For blog tours, I have Heart of Deception by M.L. Malcom. Somehow I thought I had more tours, I hope I’m not forgetting anything! I’ve got a lot of other books to read, and in particular, I’m really looking forward to The Bird Sisters by Rebecca Rasmussen.
I’m in good shape with my reading. I just hope I get out of my writing slump, and feel more comfortable about my writing process and writing results!