It’s time to pick books again, at least for one of my book clubs! Everyone in the group had a chance to submit nominations, now we vote using a somewhat unusual method.
We’ll choose 6 of these, more or less. I’m curious what you would pick. Have you read any of these? Discussed them with your book club? Leave a comment and let me know!
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- Day After Night by Anita Diamant
- Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs
- The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobson
- Broken Birds, The Story of My Momila by Jeannette Katzir
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
- Every Last One by Anna Quindlen
- Beneath a Marble Sky by John Shors
- A Regular Guy by Mona Simpson
- Changing My Mind: Occasional Essays by Zadie Smith