If you want to see for yourself, enter this giveaway.
Thanks to Hachette Book group, I’m giving away 3 copies of Edge of Sight!
Hachette Books/Grand Central Publishing are allowing me to pick 2 winners of this book.
Having an address (not a PO Box) in the US or Canada is a requirement. I’ll pick the winners on the evening of September 24, 2010. One winner per household– if you win on two blogs, please let one of us know, so we can pick a new winner (and thank you to all of my readers that already do this!)
- Leave a comment to enter. I’ll get your e-mail address if you are on WordPress or you enter it where requested. Make sure it is valid! This is all you need to do.
- If you have additional entries (see below), you can leave them in the same comment, or a different one. Whatever you prefer.
- For an additional entry, let me know if you subscribe to my blog via a blog reader (RSS) or e-mail, or if you follow me on Twitter. Thank you to my current subscribers, Welcome if you are new to my blog.
- One more entry if you let other people know about this giveaway! On your blog, on Twitter, or another social site. Just leave a note in the comments.
- For a bonus entry– At some point in pretty much every romantic suspense novel, the female lead is kidnapped or otherwise held by the bad guys. Do you prefer for her to free herself (with the hero getting there just a few seconds too late to get her), for her to free herself and the hero, for her to make a valiant effort but need his help in the end, or just sit back, knowing Her Hero will come to the rescue?
This giveaway ends November 19th.