Home Again is the second book in Mariah Stewart’s Chesapeake Diaries series. Having read the first and the second book, I think that this one really does stand alone, and it won’t diminish your enjoyment of either one if you read them out of order.
Unfortunately, reading the back cover might, so I need to come up with my own summary! (Click here for my full review)
Dallas MacGregor is a highly successful Hollywood actress– but that success didn’t carry over to her choice of husband. Luckily, the divorce was almost final before his latest creative endeavor, a sex tape with two young women, hit the Internet. It’s pretty clear that his interest in Dallas is only what she could do for his career, and his interest in their 6 year old son is non-existent.
Dallas returns to her childhood retreat and the one person that can really understand the pressures of Hollywood life– Her Great Aunt Berry, a Hollywood legend, and her estate in a small town.
Dallas begins to rebuild her life, and build a new life for her son, while she tries to figure out what role (if any) her childhood sweetheart will play.
If you want to know more, read an excerpt.
As part of the Home Again Blog Tour, I have one copy of Home Again available from Random House for a lucky winner!
Having an address (not a PO Box) in the US or Canada is a requirement. I’ll pick the winners on the evening of October 8, 2010.
- Leave a comment to enter. I’ll get your e-mail address if you are logged in to WordPress.com or you enter it where the comment form requests. Make sure it is valid! This is all you need to do.
- If you have additional entries (see below), you can leave them in the same comment, or a different one. Whatever you prefer.
- For an additional entry, let me know if you subscribe to my blog via a blog reader (RSS) or e-mail, or if you follow me on Twitter. Thank you to my current subscribers, Welcome if you are new to my blog.
- One more entry if you let other people know about this giveaway! On your blog, on Twitter, or another social site. Just leave a note in the comments.
- As a bonus (for an additional entry) tell me about a favorite retreat, whether it be a daily moment, a childhood memory, or a once a year escape.