- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) 279 pages, ~2 hours
- The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall 194 pages, ~2 hours
- I also got in another 2 hours on my audiobook (Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer)
- Can you tell I haven’t been keeping close records on my time?
- I also left comments on 12 blogs, and tried on 5 more!
- I’ve enjoyed chatting with other readathoners on Twitter.
- Nap, dinner, family, so on all got some of my time.
I’ll be at this a while longer, and I’ll post a short wrap-up post when I’m done, and a longer end post in the morning.
Next up is probably Call Me Hope by Gretchen Olson. My daughter brought it to me, and was very disappointed I didn’t read it right then. I don’t know if I’ll take on another book after that, we’ll see.