Thank you to Marce at Tea Time with Marce for passing along these two awards! Stay tuned if you are interested in learning more about me. Otherwise, head on to your next destination.
So, some things about me!
- I was born in Phoenix and went to 7th-12th grades in Phoenix,
- I lived in 4 different places in between my times in Phoenix.
- I graduated from Harvey Mudd College. Really.
- My degree was in Math with Computer Science and a Psychology concentration.
- I met my husband at freshman orientation, although we didn’t start dating until much later.
- I’ve lived in Silicon Valley since I graduated from college, that will be 20 years this spring.
- I’ll be missing my 20 year college reunion to go to my daughter’s rhythmic gymnastics competition.
- I love talking to people on-line. I’m much less shy on-line than in real life.
- I love cats.
- I hate housework.
- I can be a bit obsessive about my interests.
- Current obsessions mostly revolve around Facebook games. Farmville, anyone?
- I like puzzles. Math/number puzzles in particular, jigsaws and word puzzles are good too. I’m not working on any right now, though.
- I like crafts, although I’m not particularly good at them. In particular, I have no artistic sense and terrible hand eye coordination. I can follow directions, though.
- I haven’t read any books yet this year that really grabbed me. There have been many good books, but no great ones. I hope this changes soon.
- I also haven’t read anything really terrible. I hope this doesn’t change any time soon.
- I’m struggling with how much time I want to spend on this blog. I’d like to do more with it than I am at the moment, but not the 8-9 posts a week I was doing for a while.
So, I hope something there was interesting!
I’ll pass these awards on to some bloggers I’ve been getting to know better recently, mostly on Twitter and Facebook (I’ve been neglecting my blog reading, although I do enjoy all of these when I do fire up my reader or follow their links):
- Kailana at The Written Word
- Carrie at Books and Movies
- Ruth at Bookish Ruth
- J. C. at The Biblio Blogazine
- Irish at Ticket to Anywhere
- Alea at Pop Culture Junkie
- Vasilly at 1330v
Wow, that took more time than I expected! It was fun, though.