Waking Up in the Land of Glitter: A Crafty Chica Novel by Kathy Cano-Murillo is a fun book about a woman finding her place in life, with friends and crafts along the way. For more information, see my review.
Hachette Books is allowing me to host a giveaway for 3 copies of Waking Up in the Land of Glitter!
Having an address (not a PO Box) in the US or Canada is a requirement. I’ll pick the winners on the evening of April 2.
- Leave a comment to enter. I’ll get your e-mail address if you are on WordPress or you enter it where requested. Make sure it is valid!
- If you have additional entries (see below), you can leave them in the same comment.
- For another entry, let me know if you subscribe to my blog via RSS or e-mail, or if you follow me on Twitter. Thank you to my current subscribers, Welcome if you are new to my blog.
- One more entry if you let other people know about this giveaway! On your blog, on Twitter, another social site. Just let me know.
- As a bonus (for an additional entry) tell me what is your favorite craft (or artistic medium, if you lean more that direction). I’m a scrapbooker that occasionally picks up a crochet hook, but I have to say, I love crafts!
While you are waiting to see if you won, go to the Crafty Chica web site for some crafty fun!