7 paper books
4 audio books
11 books total
- The Body Scoop for Girls by Jennifer Ashton
- In Tongues of the Dead by Brad Kelln
- Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet, #2) by Nora Roberts
- Tainted by Brooke Morgan
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- One Deadly Sin by Annie Solomon
- Show No Fear (SEAL Team 12, #7) by Marliss Melton
- Zeitoun by Dave Eggers
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson
- Borderline (Anna Pigeon Mysteries, #15) by Nevada Barr
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
Now I need to decide– am I going to review everything I read? If so, I need to get my rear in gear. If not, I need to figure out what criteria I use. Obviously, I’ll write up any review books I read. I probably want to comment on (if not review) all book club books. Beyond that, maybe it will just be my whims… What should I take into account in deciding?
Coming up, I have Love Walked In by Marisa de Los Santos (which I’m really looking forward to) for my book club L, Loving Frank by Nancy Horan (which I’m quite curious about) for my book club M, and Dream House by Valerie Laken (which really sounds intriguing) for a TLC book tour.
I hope you had a good reading month in January, and than February is even better!