This is the last of the daily Book Blogger Appreciation Week prompts. I hope these have been of interest to my readers– I’ll be returning to my regular programming Saturday.
Today’s question asks
Hopefully this week you’ve been visiting a bunch of new book blogs and maybe noticing some things about them you’d like to try yourself. Or maybe you’ve just had some ideas for improvements to your blog you’d like to put into place or new ideas for content. But there’s also probably something you really love about your blog, too, something you’re really proud of. It’s time to show off! Tell us and this is really important, in 50 words or less what you love best about your blog! And then in 50 words or less where you want your blog to be by the next BBAW! Ready? GO!
- What I like best about my blog is that it exists and I’m doing it! Seriously. 5 months ago (as of yesterday) I set out to do this without really knowing what I was getting into. I’ve done a good job of getting started, writing reviews, and starting to find readers.
- I have three goals for next year:
- Self hosting (this is more for my learning than improving my blog).
- Better visibility in and out of the blogging community.
- Overall improvement of my reviews/articles. This includes my writing, by selection of material, and whatever else I figure out.
Thanks for a great week, everyone!