Thank you to Hachette Books for allowing me to host this giveaway!
Another thank you to everyone that stopped by to check it out.
I really enjoyed the comments about favorite food related books! I’ve pulled most of the books mentioned together into a list, just in case anyone is hungry for ideas about what to read next.
- Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel (most popular choice)
- Chocolat, Blackberry Wine, and Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris
- Garlic and Sapphires, Comfort Me with Apples and Tender at the Bone by Ruth Reichl
- I Loved I Lost I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
- Moveable Feasts: From Ancient Rome to the 21st Century, the Incredible Journeys of the Food We Eat by Sarah Murray
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchy.
- Diane Mott Davidson’s culinary mystery series
- Joanne Fluke’s Hannah Swensen mystery series
- Peter Mayle‘s books set in Provence
- How Nanita Learned to Make Flan by Campbell Geeslin (kids book!)
- Martha Stewarts Cookies cookbook
- cookbook from Cafe Pasqual in Santa Fe
- ‘Cooky’ (cookie) vintage cookbook
- Babette’s Feast (movie)
Some of these I’ve read, some I’ll keep an eye out for.
Anyway, on to the randomly selected winners:
- Janel (already won elsewhere)
- Christy A.
- Sara M
- Susan K.
- Pam R. (already won elsewhere)
I’ve e-mailed each of one. Thank you to everyone who participated.