Thank you to Hachette Books for allowing me to host this giveaway, and to everyone that entered the drawing.
Some of you took the time to share your thoughts on what makes a good book club book. I found the entries interesting, and would encourage you to go back and read through the comments to check then out.
Some of the ideas that were shared:
- Controversy leads to good discussions.
- The book leaves you thinking about it.
- The plot isn’t predictable .
- Good characters which are real and can be identified with– and not too many of them.
- Something that one member knows a lot about can lead to additional insight from that person
- Not too easy, not too hard.
- Not too long!
- A book everyone can agree on.
And now, the winners are:
Congratulations! I’ve notified each of them via e-mail.