A big Thank You to Hachette Book Group, who allowed me to host a giveaway for 5 copies of One Scream Away.
There were some great comments as to what makes a great thriller and/or romantic suspense book– you might want to go back and read the comments.
A few examples:
- “What makes either good, though, is that the characters are relateable and I care about them. Of course, it needs great action and suspense to keep the pages burning by And a great baddie we want to see get his comeuppance helps, too.” from thekoolaidmom
- “I know I’m reading a good thriller when
1) I can’t put the book down even though it’s WAY past my bedtime
2) I’m exhausted when the book is over because my heart has been pounding from the suspense!” from Nanscorner
- “A good thriller for me is one that engages me to the point that I become oblivious to everything else, even dinner starting to burn:) ” from Kathy
And now, the winners are…
- Dixie (already won elsewhere)
- Kim V
- jacque (already won elsewhere)
- Dawn M.
I’ve e-mailed the winners, and have been hearing back already, which I appreciate. I particularly appreciate that those that won elsewhere are letting me know, so someone else gets a chance!