I’m kicking off my participation in Bloggiesta!
I’m going to carve out as much time as I can to work on my blog. I honestly don’t know how much that will be. As much as I’d like it to, real life won’t stop!
My goal for the weekend is 18 hours on direct blog work, and (I know this is against the rules) up to 6 hours on reading. I’m caught up on reviews! If I don’t read, I’ll have nothing to post next week.
My projects for the weekend:
- Explore Self-hosting.
- Creat a permanant page for each of my book clubs
- Make a page for badges
- integrate technorati, book blips, etc.
- More book shots– find old photos
- Giveaway template, first posts
- post on what makes a book work for me as audiobook
- Review Angels & Demons
- Look into memes I might want to use.
- Find a scalable approach for Review list
- Add currently reading to sidebar
- Back up my blog
I’m sure I’ll add more as the time goes on.